Commission Meeting Agenda
Below are the files that the Commission expects to consider at its April 20th Commission meeting. For your convenience, we have provided links to related reports. To view these, click on the links (where available).
April 20th, 2017
Commission Meeting Agenda Items:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Commission Minutes of March 16, 2017 M777/03-2017
BUSINESS ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
MOTION FOR SPEAKERS
IN CAMERA SESSION – Presentation
Overview of the Greenbelt Plan and the Niagara Escarpment Plan
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing and Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry Coordinated Land Use Planning Review discussion
Development Permit Application D/R/2016-2017/179
Cheryl Lynn Arthurs
Part Lots 11 and 12, Concession 6 EHS
Town of Mono, Dufferin County
- Adrian Maes, Van Harten Surveying Inc., Agent, to make a brief presentation and answer questions.
(PARTIAL IN CAMERA SESSION)
Landowner Request to Revise Agreement on Title
Part Lot 18, Concession 2
Township of Georgian Bluffs (Sarawak), Grey County
- Speakers to be determined.
A3 and B1
Development Permit Application S/F/2016-2017/9210, letter to NEC
Nature Conservancy of Canada
Part Lots 8-10, Concession 7
Township of Clearview, Simcoe County
- Wayne Winters (on behalf of Susan Winters, Neighbour), to make a brief presentation and answer questions.
- Kristyn Ferguson, Program Director - Georgian Bay – Huronia, Nature Conservancy of Canada, to make a presentation and available to answer questions.
Presentation by Niagara Region
Brock District Plan - PDS 34-2016
- Rino Mostacci, Commissioner, Planning and Development Services, Niagara Region, to make a presentation and available to answer questions.
Motion to Adjourn