Commission Meeting Agenda
Below are the files that the Commission expects to consider at its October 20th Commission meeting. For your convenience, we have provided links to related reports. To view these, click on the links (where available).
October 20th, 2016
Commission Meeting Agenda Items:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of August 18, 2016 M773/08-2016
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
MOTION FOR SPEAKERS
Development Permit Application D/P/2016-2017/145
Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate of Alexandria
The Church of the Virgin Mary and St. Athanasius
Part Lots 8 and 9, Concession 7, EHS
Town of Mono, Dufferin County
- Chris Barnett, Legal Counsel, to make a presentation and available to answer questions
- Karen Rosenbrock, Agent, and Nash Youssef, Applicant, will be available to answer questions.
- Mark Early, CAO/Clerk, Town of Mono, will be available to answer questions
Development Permit Application N/A/2015-2016/370 (Staff Report unavailable at this time)
1760 Effingham Street
Lots 5 and 6, Concession 6
Town of Pelham, Niagara Region
- Barbara Irek, Property Owner, to make a presentation and available to answer questions.
Municipality of Meaford Presentation
- Mayor, Barb Clumpus, Denyse Morrissey, CAO, and Rob Armstrong, Director of Development and Environmental Services, to make a presentation and answer questions.
Development Permit Application G/R/2016-2017/9088
Township of Georgian Bluffs
Part Lot 19, Concession 2
Township of Georgian Bluffs (Sarawak), Grey County
Staff Report – File No. ES NI 27
Grimsby Water System Storage Location
Schedule ‘B’ Municipal Class Environmental Assessment Amendment
- Dean Whittaker, Manager, Vertical Infrastructure, Infrastructure and Environment, WSP/MMM Group, will be available to answer questions.
2015 Co-ordinated Plan Review
- Kim Peters, Senior Strategic Advisor, to provide an update.
Motion to Adjourn