Commission Meeting Agenda
Below are the files that the Commission expects to consider at its Novmeber 17th Commission meeting. For your convenience, we have provided links to related reports. To view these, click on the links (where available).
Novmeber 17th, 2016
Commission Meeting Agenda Items:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of October 20, 2016 M774/10-2016
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
MOTION FOR SPEAKERS
Review of Bill 39
Aggregate Resources and Mining Modernization Act, 2016
- Pauline Desroches, Manager, Resource Development Section, Natural Resources Conservation Policy Branch, Policy Division, Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, to make a teleconference presentation and available to answer questions.
C5 SUB # 9599
Review of Bill 39, Aggregate Resources and Mining Modernization Act, 2016
- Nancy Mott, Senior Strategic Advisor, to review staff report and answer questions.
Development Permit Application P/R/2016-2017/071
Part Lot 12, Concession 5
Town of Caledon, Peel Region
- Mark Krapez, Landmark Architects, Applicant, will be present and available to answer questions.
- Dave Corner, Owner, and Jim Wallac, Agent, will be present and available to answer questions.
Development Permit Application G/L/2016-2017/9154
Beaver Valley Ski Club (BVSC)
Lots 1 and 2, Concessions 5 and 6
Municipality of Grey Highlands (Euphrasia), Grey County
- Tim Oliver, General Manager, will be present and available to answer questions.
2015 Co-ordinated Plan Review
Position of the Public Interest Advisory Committee (PIAC)
Co-ordinated Provincial Plan Review – Niagara Escarpment Plan
- Nancy Mott, Senior Strategic Advisor, to provide an overview and answer questions.
Summary of Consultation for the Niagara Escarpment Plan
(report to follow)
- Speaker(s) to be determined.
Co-ordinated Land Use Planning Review
Final Recommendations to the Minister on Proposed Additions to the Niagara Escarpment Plan Area
- Kim Peters, Senior Strategic Advisor, to provide an overview and answer questions.
Niagara Escarpment Plan Amendment PH 180/Development Permit H/E/2008-2009/326
Final Decision of Joint Board
Acton Quarry Expansion
Town of Halton Hills, Halton Region
C2 SUB # 9598
Draft: Wetland Conservation Strategy for Ontario 2016-2030
NEC Standard Conditions of Approval
C4 SUB # 9601
GTA West Review
Motion to Adjourn